I have had a fascination with Richard Kuklinski, mafia hitman, (also known as The Iceman) since I first heard about him in 2008. He claimed to have killed more than 100 people during his time in that line of work and never flinched while speaking about his crimes. However, was brought to tears at the very mention of him hurting his family when they found out about his second life. He loved his family dearly.
Richard died in 2006 while in the prison wing of St. Francis Hospital in Trenton. He was 70.
My dad’s shit in comparison.
- hedonisticparadise likes this
- technochaun likes this
- kelli-paloma likes this
- thedukelife reblogged this from alicemeetsbettie
- deepseadaughter reblogged this from jdiablo
- alaberin reblogged this from jdiablo and added:
- ashleykhaleesi likes this
- jdiablo reblogged this from alicemeetsbettie
- alicemeetsbettie posted this